Effective October 8, we will be making several changes to our Intermodal schedules as shown on the attached. Some of the important changes of note:
Chicago 47th St. to Bethlehem
- We will add a second daily departure from Chicago 47th St. to Bethlehem
Chicago 47th St. to Harrisburg
- We will discontinue the 22:00 cut-off from Chicago 47th St. to Harrisburg.
- We will continue to offer the 00:01, 11:00, and 14:00 cut-off services with the existing schedules.
Chicago to Morrisville
- Trains will originate out of Chicago 63rd St. terminal instead of Chicago 47th St.
- We will add a second daily departure from 63rd to Morrisville
- Morrisville destined units in-gating after 20:00 Thursday October 6 should be delivered to 63rd St.
Morrisville to Chicago
- Units from Morrisville will be available at Chicago 63rd St. terminal instead of Chicago 47th St.
- We will add a second daily departure from Morrisville to Chicago 63rd St.
- Other schedule modifications as reflected on the attached spreadsheet.
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact your local NS Intermodal Account Manager.